- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Great news! Anthony Watts’ site, ‘Watts Up With That’, has been voted Best Science Blog in the 2011 Bloggies Awards. This is a truly amazing acheivement, and well deserved recognition. Congratulations to Anthony and his diligent team! http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/02/27/wuwt-voted-best-science-blog-in-the-2011-bloggies/#more-34923
NZ’s Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) is reviewing the Minimum Energy Performance Standard (MEPS) for Compact Fluorescent Lamps. They produced a discussion document and invited submissions. Submissions closed today, 28 Feb 2011. Here’s what I sent them. Submission on … Continue reading