- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- Analysis of an under frequency event
- Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Yup, CO2’s going up and the models say the temperature should be going up too – but the temperature isn’t going up. So why is that? I would expect that most people who are seriously interested in global warming know … Continue reading
DTU Space scientists have directly demonstrated in a new experiment that cosmic radiation can create small floating particles – so-called aerosols – in the atmosphere. By doing so, they substantiate the connection between the Sun’s magnetic activity and the Earth’s … Continue reading
It was observed by Danish physicists (Fris Christensen and Lassen) that global temperature correlated very well with sunspot count. This was put forward as important in the global warming debate. However the idea never made it into the IPCC models. … Continue reading