- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
It is reported at the Climate Conversation blog that New Zealand’s National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research Ltd (NIWA) have not properly followed their approved process for making temperature adjustments (for legitimate things like the urban heat island effect … Continue reading