- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
There could be enough gas to save the UK from their death spiral of increasing energy costs. People are wondering if its too good to be true. Well it sounds very much to me that its real enough alright. Very … Continue reading
Following in the footsteps of Hal Lewis … Prof Ivar Giaver, 82, an elected fellow of the American Physical Society, has resigned from the society; protesting its stance on global warming. He is a US based Norwegian physicist and is … Continue reading