- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: October 2011
“Tories tear green credentials to shreds”, is the headline of an item at BusinessGreen. The article starts: “Has there been a more anti-environmental political conference at any point over the past decade than this year’s annual Conservative party jamboree in Manchester? The … Continue reading