- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Typical newspaper and TV articles which refer to CO2, malign it as a pollutant and some sort of horrible gas that we should do our utmost to get rid of, by not making it, or burying it deep underground. It … Continue reading