- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Three years ago, early 2011, a decadal global climate bet was made. At that time, December 2010 marked the end of a 10 year period. January 2011 marked the beginning of the next. The transition stimulated the formation of a … Continue reading