- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- Analysis of an under frequency event
- Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Four years ago, early 2011, a decadal global temperature bet was made. And with all the hype about 2014 being the hottest year, now is a good time to check out progress with ‘the bet’. But first a little background … Continue reading