- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: August 2017
About six years ago I posted an article about CLOUD, an experiment to better understand the correlation between intensity of cosmic rays which varies with the sunspot cycle (solar activity), and cloud formation. In summary the findings to date indicate … Continue reading