- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Category Archives: CO2
[New material has been added to this post] [More new material added – monthly SBRE calculation 4/11/14] Just in case you were not aware, since about 1997 or so, there has been nearly no global temperature rise. This is despite … Continue reading