- Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets – CLOUD
- 7. Analysis of an under frequency event
- 6. Control of the prime mover, governors, how it is done and why it matters
- 5. Frequency stability and energy balance. A description of the interaction between frequency and grid energy flow.
- 4. Generator types; synchronous versus asynchronous. What goes on inside the machines?
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Updated to December 2015 (month 60/120): We’re now at the half way mark; and the present decade is still running cooler than the preceding decade. The average temperature anomaly for the previous decade is 0.202 C. The average temperature anomaly … Continue reading